HOURS OF OPERATION:
Wednesdays – Sundays 12-7 pm ***The gallery will be closed October 13th-19th and will re-open the 20th. Please contact us by phone or email ([email protected]) during this time.
Please call 619 • 354 • 5969 to schedule a private appointment if you prefer.
Adelman Fine Art is a contemporary boutique gallery in San Diego, California. We represent both emerging and nationally recognized fine artists working in a variety of media. Whether you are a seasoned collector or are simply enjoying fine art, our gallery provide a warm and relaxed setting to browse beautiful things.
Visit our Artists Page and browse our collection. We continue to add artists and fine artwork so check back often.
The Gallery had paused our opening receptions, but will be welcoming them back in 2022! Many San Diego artists also have live painting demonstrations booked at the gallery on the upcoming summer weekends. Keep up with our event schedule by staying connected with us – sign up to receive email updates about new artworks and events.
We believe that original art belongs in EVERY home or office regardless of budget. Our collection is diverse in media, style and price – truly something for everyone – and we want you to be not just happy but thrilled with your art investment. Our team spends as much or as little time as you desire to select just the right artwork. It is our goal to make the buying experience part of the joy of owning a special artwork. We guarantee your experience will be pleasant, non-intimidating, and memorable. We go above and beyond with our personalized custom services as listed below.
- If you live in the local San Diego area we offer the following services:
- No commitment in-home viewings of your selected artwork(s)
- Delivery of any Gallery purchase
- Professional artwork installation in your home or office
- We ship worldwide. The gallery works with a professional art handler who picks up, packs, and ships your artwork. Shipping costs are client responsibility. Please call the gallery with any questions. Once artwork is purchased via the website, our shipper will contact you to arrange the shipping details.
- Flexible purchase plans. We will work with you and there are no extra fees or interest.
- Private gallery appointments around your schedule.
- Facilitate private meetings with our artists in their studio or at the gallery in a private setting, or via FaceTime or Zoom.
- Comprehensive assistance with artist commissions making certain you are thrilled with the custom artwork.
- Virtual Services. We hope to have your in-person visit, but we do have virtual services to help you explore the #artyouenjoy in the comfort of your own home. Please inquire for more photos, videos, gallery walk thru’s, POVs, super-imposing services, and more. We appreciate any interest you have!
We highly value our artist partnerships and are always seeking additional professionals to join our family of artists. If you would like Adelman Fine Art Gallery to consider your artwork for representation, please email us and include the content listed below. As our staff is often quite busy when the gallery is open, please understand that we will not be able to meet and discuss your artwork without an appointment. After we receive your request via email and if we are interested in pursuing further discussion, we will notify you. We keep all requests on file for potential future consideration for specific exhibitions. Thank you for YOUR consideration!
- Bio or Artist Statement
- Current and past Gallery representation, including any online gallery(s)
- Samples (2 – 3) of current inventory and a link to see your entire portfolio online
- Website, Instagram and/or Facebook page url
- Press clippings or other media mentions